CLIENT – NTUitive / NTU Overseas Entrepreneurship Programme (OEP)
Client was planning to revamp their marketing collaterals for their Overseas Entrepreneurship Programme #OEP
The current look and feel does not appeal to their target audience (i.e. the students at Nanyang Technological University). Thus they needed us to do a Refresh of their existing collaterals, to propose and present them a comprehensive set of design, which would then be applied across various platforms i.e. print, online digital media, outdoor media etc.
- Overseas internship programme
- Taking on start-up internships, international immersion and entrepreneurship experience
- Undergraduate university students and start-up companies
- Creative concept
- Key visual to refresh the brand
- No visual and branding identity
- Artwork is generic and plain
- Not enticing, and boring to look at
- Large chunks of text
- No focus, and layouts are messy
- Old artwork does not appeal to their target audience
- Be Bold. Unleash the entrepreneur in you.
- Be Different. Experience the challenges of an early stage startup.
- Be Adventurous. Immerse yourself in startup culture.
- Outfits are not suitable
- Poses of the models are not ideal
- Photo resolution is low
- Angles of the given photos are not consistent
MESSAGING IN KEY VISUAL (KV)
- Convey the potential opportunities and experiences
- Global exposure
- Students’ ambitions to soar
- Achieving goals